Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sacramento Magazine Recognizes Our Efforts!


What an amazing thing! Today I picked up the February issue of Sacramento Magazine. The issue focuses on the changing dining scene and some rebel Chefs doing amazing things. Check out the cover... that is none other than I!

I would like to say a few things. First off, congratulations to all the Chefs mentioned in this issue. Your vision is what is needed to make waves and create change.

Next, I am grateful to be received so well by the community. From local Chef's, media and diners alike. Thank you.

None of this would be possible if not for the passionate staff of hard working individuals that have worked with me over the past years. Thank you!

For 2011 and beyond, I look forward to watching the dining scene expand and get even greater. I also look forward to seeing the palate of our diners evolve, accepting change and eager to venture out and try new things!

We invite you all to attend one of our dinners soon! Check the websites below for calendar and event dates, and to purchase tickets...

And, don't forget to get your tickets to our Valentines Dinner... buy tickets and get details here:

Valentines Dinner Details

Lots happening this year, so stay tuned!


Chef Pajo Bruich

The Private Table
www.theprivatetable.net

Pajo's Boutique Catering
www.pajoscatering.com

916-532-7178

No comments: